AZOMAX 50% WP
Time of Application
Product Category: Fungicide
Active Ingredient: Mencozeb 44% + Dimethomorph 6%
Formulation: Available in WP Formulation (Wettable powder) with 50% W/W concentration
Mode of Action:
- Mencozeb: a dithiocarbamate non-systemic agricultural fungicide with multi-site, protective action on contact. It interferes with enzymes containing sulphydryl groups, disrupting several biochemical processes within the fungal cell cytoplasm and mitochondria.
- Dimethomorph: is a systemic morpholine fungicide for use on potatoes. Its mode of action is the inhibition of sterol (ergosterol) synthesis. Dimethomorph was developed for downy mildews, late blights, crown and root rots for grapes, potatoes, tomatoes, and other vegetables.
- A new system-contact fungicide that provides excellent control against wide range of fungal diseases.
- Can be used Preventive as well as Curative
- Provide disease control for a longer time.
- Good for resistance management
- Low toxicity to mammals, birds, fish and beneficial insect.
- Highly economical.
Pack Size: Azomax 50% WP is available in 1 Kg pack.
Target Crops: Multiple.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆