ENDIVOR 40% SC
Time of Application
Product Category: Fungicide
Active Ingredient: Chlorothalonil 25% + Pyrimethanil 15%
Formulation: Available in SC Formulation (Soluble concentrate) with 40 % W/V concentration
Mode of Action:
- Chlorothalonil is a broad spectrum contact, multi-site inhibitor fungicide affecting various enzymes and other metabolic processes in fungi. It inhibits spore germination, and is toxic to fungal cell membranes.
- Pyrimethanil is a broad spectrum fungicide that inhibits methionine biosynthesis, thus affecting protein formation and subsequent cell division in disease causing fungi. It acts as a contact fungicide, giving protective and curative properties.
- Broad spectrum fungicide that provides excellent control against wide range of fungal diseases.
- Can be used Preventive as well as Curative
- Also exhibits anti-sporulant action.
- Provide disease control for a longer time.
- Good for resistance management
- Low toxicity to mammals, birds, fish and beneficial insect.
- Highly economical.
Pack Size: Endivor 40% SC is available in 400 ml pack.
Target Crops: Multiple.
Target Pests : Multiple.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆