COPONUT 5% G
Product Category: Granules
Active Ingredient: Monomehypo
Chemical group: Carbamate
Formulation: Available in G Formulation (Granules) with 5% w/w concentration
Mode of Action:
- Coponut is systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action. It block nerve transmission by binding with the receptors of insect’s nervous system.
- Have contact and stomach action with strong systemic activities.
- It provide effective control against rice borers.
- Coponut is safe for environment and is suitable for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program.
- Coponut has a long persistent efficacy and can control almost all stage of insects.
Pack Size: Coponut 5% G is available in 7 Kg Pack
Target Crops: Rice
Target Pests : Rice Stem Borers, Rice Leaf folder
Method of Application: Broadcast the Coponut in standing water when insect population reaches to ETL.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆