AGROW-M 25% OD
Annual grass like and broad leaf weeds
Annual, Perennial and others
Product Category: Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Cyhalofop Butyl 15% + Metamifop 10%
Formulation: Available in OD Formulation.
Mode of Action:
- Cyhalofop Butyl is a systemic post-emergent herbicide that acts as ACCase (Acetyl CoA Carboxylase) inhibitor a pivotal enzyme in plant fatty acid. It causes inhibition of lipid metabolism in weed plants.
- Metamifop is selective contact herbicide that causes ultra-structural damage to chloroplast. It is also an ACCase inhibitor but having changed mechanism by acting on different site of CT domain compared to others. Protonation of Nitrogen in the Oxazole ring of metamifop plays a crucial role in the interaction between metamifop and the CT domain.
- Premix of Cyhalofop Butyl and Metamifop.
- Used as selective post-emergence herbicide.
- Provide excellent control against annual grass like weeds in Rice.
Pack Size: Agrow-M 25% OD is available in 400 ml Pack.
Target Crops: Cotton.
Target Pests : Annual grass like weeds.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆