Butachlor 60% EC
Annual grass like and broad leaf weeds
Annual, Perennial and others
Product Category: Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Butachlor 60%
Formulation: Available in EC Formulation (60% EC).
Mode of Action:
- Butachlor is a selective, systemic herbicide absorbed primarily via germinating shoots. It inhibts cell division in weed plants by blocking the synthesis of very long chain fatty acids (VLCFA).
- Selective systemic herbicide effective against a wide range of both annual grass weeds and certain broadleaf weeds.
- Applied prior to weed emergence, or in very early stage post-weed emergence in crops.
- Absorbed by the germinating shoots and roots and translocate throughout the plant.
- Kills the weed plants by inhibiting cell division through blocking protein synthesis.
Pack Size: Butachlor 60 EC is available in 800 ml pack.
Target Crops: Rice
Target Pests : Annual grasses and certain broad-leaved weeds in Rice.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆