Ming Tu 58% SE
Annual grass like and broad leaf weeds
Annual, Perennial and others
Product Category: Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Mesotrione 4% + Atrazine 20% + Acetochlor 34%
Formulation: Available in SE Formulation
Mode of Action:
- Atrazine functions by binding to the plastoquinone-binding protein in photosystem II. Plant death results from starvation and oxidative damage caused by breakdown in the electron transport process.
- Mesotrione inhibits the enzyme 4-hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase (HPPD). In plants, HPPD is necessary for the biosynthesis of tocopherols and of plastoquinone, which is essential to carotenoid production. Inhibition of the pathway ultimately leads to bleaching of leaves as chlorophyll is degraded, followed by plant death.
- Acetochlor is a member of the class of herbicides known as chloroacetanilides. Its mode of action is elongase inhibition, and inhibition of geranylgeranyl pyrophosphate (GGPP) cyclization enzymes, part of the gibberellin pathway.
- Ming Tu 58 % SE is a Post-emergence broad-spectrum systemic weedicide, which acts by absorbing in weeds through leaves & roots.
- Consistent activity under a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Broad spectrum activity, controls BLW, Grasses and also Sedges.
- Crop safety is good.
Pack Size: Ming Tu 58 % SE is available in 800 ml Pack.
Target Crops: Maize
Target Pests : BLW, Grasses & Sedges.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆