BEETUP 10% EC
250 ml / acre
Jassid, White fly (adults),
80 ml / 100 Lit of water
220 ml / 100 Lit of water
20 ml / 100 Lit of water
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Bifenthrin
Chemical group: Pyrethroid
Formulation: Available in EC Formulation (Emulsifiable Concentrate) with 10% w/v concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Contact & stomach action.
- Affects the nervous system of insects, disturbs the function of neurons by interaction with sodium channel.
- Unique pyrethroid having broad spectrum activities.
- Crop compatibility is very good. Can be used on different crops, vegetables & orchards.
- Exhibits good knock down effect.
- Provide good control against sucking/Chewing pests (like Jassid, Whitefly-adults, Pink bollworm, Spotted bollworm).
- Quite effective against mites & citrus leaf miner.
- Good tank mix partner; can be used with other insecticides & fungicide.
Pack Size: BEETUP 10% EC is available in 500 ml & 1 L bottle pack.
Target Crops: Cotton, Mango, Apple, Citrus
Target Pests : Sucking Insects: Jassid, Whitefly (adults), Mites, Mango Hoppers, Chewing Insects: Spotted Bollworm, Pink Bollworm, Others: Leaf miners.
Method of Application: BEETUP 10% EC can be applied as a foliar spray solution at a recommended dose.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆