JOZER 20.2% SL
White fly, Jassid
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid 20% + Acetamiprid 0.2%
Chemical group: Neonicotinoid
Formulation: Available in SL Formulation (Soluble Liquid concentrate) with 20.2% w/v concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Contact, stomach action having systemic and translaminar activities.
- Neonicotinoid insecticides act as agonists of the acetylcholine receptor. That is, they mimic the action of the neurotransmitter, acetylcholine (ACh). Although cholinesterase is not affected by these insecticides, the nerve is continually stimulated by the neonicotinoid itself, and the end result is similar to that caused by cholinesterase inhibitors – overstimulation of the nervous system leads to poisoning and death.
- Unique combination of two most effective insecticides.
- Broad spectrum activities.
- Crop compatibility is exceptionally good. Can be used on different crops, vegetables & orchards.
- Exhibits good knock down effect as well as long residual control.
- Reliable control against sucking insect pests (like Jassid, Thrips & Aphids).
- Relatively safe to predators & beneficial insects.
- Suitable for IPM & IRM practices.
- Good tank mix partner; can be used with other insecticides & fungicide.
Pack Size: JOZER 20.2% SL is available in 240 ml bottle pack.
Target Crops: Cotton, Canola, Cereals, Corn, Potatoes, Rice, Sorghum, Sugar beet, Sunflower etc.
Target Pests : Jassid, Aphids, Thrips, Leafhoppers, Whitefly etc.
Method of Application: JOZER 20.2% SL can be applied as a foliar spray solution at a recommended per acre dose.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆