KURIFAST 40% EC
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Chlorpyrifos 40% EC
Formulation: Available in EC Formulation (Emulsifiable concentrate) with 40% w/v concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Chlorpyrifos affects the nervous system by inhibiting the breakdown of acetylcholine (ACh), a neurotransmitter. When insects are exposed, chlorpyrifos binds to the active site of the cholinesterase (ChE) enzyme, which prevents breakdown of ACh in the synaptic cleft. The resulting accumulation of ACh in the synaptic cleft causes overstimulation of the neuronal cells, which leads to neurotoxicity and eventually death.
- Systemic insecticide with contact, stomach & inhalation action.
- Good sticking ability which provides long duration control.
- Provide immediate & durable control against Chewing pests (like Termites, borers etc.)
- Good quality formulation that gives sustainable performance for a longer duration even at high temperature is less.
- Quick action start immediately after application.
- Broad spectrum activities and can be used on various crops.
Pack Size: KURIFAST 40% EC is available in 1L bottle pack.
Target Crops: Sugarcane, Maize, Orchards, Cotton, Vegetables etc.
Target Pests : Termites, Borers, Bugs, Armyworm, American Bollworm, Codling moth, vegetable beetles, maize borers etc.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆