Time of Application
At flowering stage
Booting Initiation stage
65 – 70 days after germination
35 – 45 days after transplanting
2 Kg / 100 Lit water
4-6 Leaf stage
Product Category: Macro Nutrient (Potash + Sulphur)
Active Ingredient: Potassium Oxide 52%+ Sulphur 18%
Formulation: Water Soluble Powder.
- K-Leaf is specially developed for foliar application.
- K-Leaf is a highly pure, free from harmful salts like chlorides and fully water soluble fertilizer at any temperature.
- K-Leaf is highly efficient in curing or preventing potassium deficiency.
- K-Leaf has additionally 18% Sulphur along with potassium, which is necessary for plant growth.
- K-Leaf helps the plant to transport food and nutrients within plant.
- K-Leaf helps to improve the size, taste, color and shelf life of the produce.
- K-Leaf helps to improve quality of produce of vegetables & field crops.
- K-Leaf helps to increase shelf life of vegetables & fruits.
- K-Leaf make plants immune to unfavorable environmental conditions.
- Potassium: Increases root growth and improves drought resistance. Maintains turgor; reduces water loss and wilting. Aids in photosynthesis and food formation.
- Sulphur: essential for many growth functions in plants including nitrogen metabolism, enzyme activity and protein and oil synthesis.
- Sulphur promotes nodulation in legumes, helps develop and activate certain enzymes and vitamins, and is a structural component of two of the 21 amino acids that form protein.
Pack Size: K-Leaf is available in 2Kg bag.
Target Crops: Cotton, Wheat, Rice, Maize, Potato, Sunflower, Vegetables & Orchards
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆