ROMOFY 36 % WP
Time of Application
Early Blight/Late Blight
Product Category: Fungicide
Active Ingredient: Chlorothalonil 30% + Cymoxynil 6%
Formulation: Available in WP Formulation (Wettable Powder) with 36 % w/w concentration
Mode of Action:
- Chlorothalonil is a broad-spectrum contact, multi-site inhibitor fungicide affecting various enzymes and other metabolic processes in fungi. It inhibits spore germination, and is toxic to fungal cell membranes.
- Cymoxanil is a penetrant fungicide with protectant and curative activity. Its post-infection activity stops the development of the fungus during the incubation. It inhibits different metabolic processes like synthesis of nucleic acids, amino acids etc., in fungus. It is able to penetrate the crop leaf and improves the effectiveness of companion fungicides, especially during periods of intensive disease pressure.
- Provide good control due to contact and systemic action.
- Broad spectrum and effective against various diseases.
- Provide control of diseases in all plant parts.
- Effective against diseases, which have developed resistance against other fungicides.
- Effective even after rainfall.
- Compatible with crops and crop look green after application.
Pack Size: Romofy 36 % WP is available in 500 gm pack.
Target Crops: Potato.
Target Pests : Early Blight/Late Blight.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆