CORIDEX 0.4% G
Stem Borer, leaf folder
Stem Borers and Termite
Product Category: Granules
Active Ingredient: Fipronil
Chemical group: Phenyl Pyrazole
Formulation: Available in G Formulation (Granules) with 0.4% w/w concentration
Mode of Action:
- Coridex is systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action.
- It disrupts the insect central nervous system by blocking gaba-gated chloride channels and glutamate-gated chloride (glucl) channels that results in the hyper excitation of contaminated insects’ nerves and muscles ions.
- Coridex is unique, broad spectrum insecticide with contact, stomach and systemic actions.
- It provide effective control against wide range of insects like stem borers, Termite, root worms etc.
- Coridex is safe for environment and is suitable for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program.
- Coridex has a long persistent efficacy.
- Coridex also possesses plant growth promoting and greening effect.
Pack Size: Coridex 0.4% G is available in 6 Kg Pack.
Target Crops: Rice, Sugarcane, Maize etc
Target Pests : Stem Borers and Leaf folder, Termite
Method of Application: Coridex can be applied by broadcasting.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆