RAZEX 4% G
Product Category: Granules
Active Ingredient: Cartap Hydrochloride
Chemical group: Carbamate
Formulation: Available in G Formulation (Granules) with 4% w/w concentration
Mode of Action:
- Razex is a broad spectrum systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action. It block nerve transmission by binding with the receptors of insect’s nervous system.
- Razex when applied, the insects immediately stop feeding on crops, get paralyzed and finally die due to starvation.
- Have contact and stomach action with strong systemic activities.
- It is effective against insects mining in plants by its systemic action.
- It can control insects resistant to other insecticides.
- Razex is safe for environment and is suitable for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program.
- It is practically nontoxic to mammals.
- Razex has a long persistent efficacy and can control almost all stage of insects.
Pack Size: Razex 4% G is available in 9Kg Pack
Target Crops: Rice
Target Pests : Rice Stem Borers, Rice Leaf folder
Method of Application: Broadcast the Razex in standing water when insect population reaches to ETL.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆