AGRO GOLD EXTRA 42% EC
Annual grass like and broad leaf weeds
Annual, Perennial and others
Product Category: Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Pendimethalin 16.6% + Acetochlor 24.4%
Formulation: Available in EC Formulation.
Mode of Action:
- Pendimethalin is a systemic pre-emergent and early post-emergent herbicide that absorbs by the roots and shoots and work by inhibiting the plant cell division and cell elongation. It disrupts the process of mitosis in the growth of roots and shoots (inhibitor of microtubule synthesis).
- Acetochlor is a member of the class of herbicides known as Chloroacetanilides. It is selective herbicide that inhibits the growth of seedling shoots. It’s mode of action is elongase inhibition and inhibition of geranylgeranyl pyrophosphate (GGPP) cyclization enzyme part of the gibberellin pathway.
- Premix of Pendimethalin and Acetochlor.
- Used as selective broad-spectrum pre-emergence herbicide.
- Provide excellent control against grass like and broad leave weeds in cotton.
Pack Size: Agro Gold Extra 42% EC is available in 1000 ml Pack.
Target Crops: Cotton.
Target Pests : Grass like and broad leave weeds.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆