Agrow Ultra 25% OD
Annual grass like and broad leaf weeds
Annual, Perennial and others
Product Category: Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Mesosulfuron Methyl 0.9% + Florasulum 0.6% + MCPA 23.5%
Formulation: Available in OD (Oil dispersion) Formulation.
Mode of Action:
- Mesosulfuron-methyl is a member of the sulfonylurea group of herbicides. Its mode of action is to inhibit the biosynthesis of essential amino acids in susceptible plants, through inhibition of acetolactate synthase (ALS). With respect to weed resistance, mesosulfuron-methyl is classed as a Group B herbicide.
- Florasulam have Systemic action on weeds. It interferes with the ALS Enzyme, which results in stunted growth of weeds at the spot.
- MCPA is as an auxin, which are growth hormones that naturally exist in plants. Overdose application of MCPA acts as an herbicide and results in abnormal growth.
- Post-emergence herbicide for Grasses & Broad Leaf weeds of Wheat Crop.
- One shot solution for all Grasses & Broad Leaf weeds of Wheat.
- Application window is 2-4 leaves stage of Weeds.
- Completely safe for crop as well as Environment.
- Provide efficient control of weeds resistant to other herbicides.
Pack Size: Agrow Ultra 25% OD is available in 400 ml pack.
Target Crops: Wheat
Target Pests : Grasses & Broad Leaf weeds.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆