COPTER 40% EC
Annual grass like and broad leaf weeds
Annual, Perennial and others
Product Category: Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Bromoxynil 20% + MCPA 20%
Formulation: Available in EC Formulation.
Mode of Action:
- Bromoxynil inhibits photosynthetic electron transport. Inhibition of electron transport causes superoxide production, resulting in the destruction of cell membranes and an inhibition of chlorophyll formation, leading to plant death.
- MCPA is as an auxin, which are growth hormones that naturally exist in plants. Overdose application of MCPA acts as an herbicide and results in abnormal growth.
- Post-emergence herbicide for important broadleaf weeds of Wheat.
- Gives optimum weed control when applied to actively growing weed seedlings (2-4 leaves stage).
- Completely safe for crop as well as Environment.
Pack Size: COPTER 40% EC is available in 800 ml packs..
Target Crops: Wheat
Target Pests : Broad Leaf weeds.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆