WINSTA 30% WP
Time of Application
Annual and perennial weeds& Sedges
Product Category: Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Bispyribac sodium 18% + Bensulfuron Methyl 12%
Method of Application: Foliar application.
Formulation: Available in WP Formulation.
Mode of Action:
- Bispyribac sodium is a systemic herbicide that moves throughout the plant tissue and works by interfering with production of a plant enzyme necessary for growth, acetolactate synthase (ALS).
- Bensulfuron-methyl is a selective pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide that that kills the weed plants by inhibiting the formation of acetolactate synthase (ALS inhibitor).
- Premix of Bispyribac Sodium and Bensulfuron Methyl.
- Used as selective broad-spectrum post emergence herbicide.
- Provide excellent control against grasses, broad leaves and sedges in Rice.
Pack Size: Winsta 30% WP is available in 90 gm Pack.
Target Crops: Rice
Target Pests : Annual and perennial weeds & Sedges.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆