CHELTEC 75% WP
250 gm / Acre
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Acephate
Chemical group: Organophosphate
Formulation: Available in WP Formulation (Wettable Powder) with 75% w/w concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Exhibits a residual systemic activity.
- It controls pests through contact and stomach action.
- It mainly acts on the nervous systems of the target pests. Acephate disrupts nervous system function by inhibiting the cholinesterase enzyme. Inhibition of cholinesterase results in acetylcholine accumulation causing over-activity in the nerves, muscles, or brain.
- Being broad spectrum it affords control over all caterpillar pests..
- It has a quick knockdown action.
- It exhibits ovicidal action.
- It remains effective for longer duration and therefore gives protection for a longer time.
- Immediately absorbed into plants through roots & leaves.
- Have excellent results against THRIPS & farmer perception is good.
- Good for resistance management.
- Highly economical.
Pack Size: Acephate 75%WP is available in 1 Kg sachet pack.
Target Crops: Cotton
Target Pests : Aceph ate Thrips, Jassid etc.
Method of Application: CHELTEC 75% WP can be applied as a foliar spray solution at a recommended dose.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆