DELIBRATOR 50% SC
White fly (Adults and nymphs)
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Diafenthiuron 50% SC
Chemical group: Thiourea
Formulation: Available in SC Formulation (Suspension concentrate) with 50% w/v concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Diafenthiuron is a pro-insecticide that converts to carbodiimide under light or inside the plant. It inhibits the mitochondrial (cell power house) respiration.
- Exhibits contact and stomach insecticidal activity with some ovicidal action.
- It controls nymphs and adults and gives longer lasting control.
- It belongs to a unique chemical group allowing control of insects and mites resistant to major chemical classes such as OPs or Pyrethroids.
- It is selective to beneficial insects.
- It is broad spectrum insecticide which control sucking complex and mites as well.
- It has translaminar action, which allows control of hidden pests in the plant canopy and on the underside of the leaves.
- It has vapor action and works well in dense crops and in large fields.
- It results quick knockdown through immediate paralysis of the pest.
Pack Size: DELIBRATOR 50% SC is available in 400 ml bottle pack.
Target Crops: Cotton
Target Pests : White fly (Adults and nymphs)
Method of Application: DELIB RATOR 50% SC can be applied as a foliar spray solution at a recommended per acre dose.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆