IMIDACLOPRID 25% WP
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid 25% WP
Chemical Group: Chloronicotinyl
Formulation: Available in WP Formulation (Wettable Powder) with 25% w/v concentration
Mode of Action:
- The mode of action of imidacloprid is to block neurotransmission by postsynaptic antagonism of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- Broad-spectrum insecticide specially for sucking pest.
- Provide protection of seed & improve germination ratio.
- Provide protection to plant for early 30 ~ 35 days resulting better beginning.
- Protect crop roots thru its specific protective zone around.
- Saving of at-least a spray on cotton crop.
- IPM compatible & less toxic to beneficial insects.
Pack Size: Imidacloprid 25% WP is available in 200 gm pack.
Target Crops: Cotton, Maize.
Target Pests : Aphids, Thrips and White fly.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆