LAMOTHRIN 2.5% EC
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Lambda Cyhalothrin 2.5% EC
Chemical group: Pyrethroid
Formulation: Available in EC Formulation (Emulsifiable concentrate) with 2.5% w/v concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Contact & stomach action.
- It interferes with normal production and conduction of nerve signals in the nervous system. It acts on nerve membranes by delaying the closing of the activation gate for the sodium ion channel.
- Contact & Stomach action.
- Quick knock down effects with good residual control.
- Broad-spectrum activities.
- Can be used in various crops, vegetables & orchards.
Pack Size: LAMOTHRIN 2.5% EC is available in 250 ml and 1L bottle pack.
Target Crops: Cotton
Target Pests : Bollworms
Method of Application: LAMOTHRIN 2.5% EC can be applied as a foliar spray solution at a recommended per acre dose.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆