MOLTEC 5% EC
350 ML on Cotton & 250 ML on other crops
Mites, Bollworms, Thrips, Borers, Fall armyworm etc.
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Abamectin 1.5% +Chlorfluazuron 3.5%
Formulation: Available in EC Formulation (Emulsifiable concentrate) with 5% w/v concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Abamectin (a systemic insecticide) is a nerve poisons. It stimulate the gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) system, a chemical “transmitter” produced at nerve endings, which inhibits both nerve to nerve and nerve to muscle communication. The affected insect becomes paralyzed, stops feeding, and dies.
- Chloruazuron (non-systemic insecticide) acts as an anti-molting agent, inhibits biosynthesis of chitin in the insect cuticle, which causes loss of cuticle elasticity and firmness, and results in abortive molting.
- Contact and stomach action.
- Mixture of two most powerful insecticides.
- Molting of pests is arrested and the lifecycle is broken.
- Excellent phytotonic effect on the crop.
- Provides long duration control on foliage eating and other caterpillars.
- Broad spectrum activities and can be used on various crops.
Pack Size:MOLTEC 5% EC is available in 250&350 ml bottle pack.
Target Crops: Maize, Cotton, Vegetables etc.
Target Pests : Mites, Bollworms, Thrips, Borers, fall armyworm etc.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆