MOZIBAN 20% SL
Aphid, Jasssid ,Thrip and Whitefly
Aphid, Thrips, Diamondback moth and Whitefly
125 ml in 100 Liter Water
Leaf Hopper, Leaf Minor
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Acetamiprid
Formulation: Available in SP Formulation (Soluble Liquid) with 20 % w/v concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Acetamiprid exhibits a systemic translaminar action. It has a novel mechanism of action on the insect nervous systems by acting as an agonist to neurotransmitter acetylcholine (nAch). It also exhibits triple action: ovicidal, adulticidal and larvicidal.
- MOZIBAN controls the sucking insects very effectively by its extraordinary systemic action.
- MOZIBAN has the ability to control the insects, which gained resistance against other insecticides.
- MOZIBAN is compatible with other commonly used Insecticides and Fungicides.
- MOZIBAN persists in crops and hence has the ability to control the hiding insects for a longer time.
- MOZIBAN is safe for natural enemies of insect-pests hence; it is also suitable for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programme.
Pack Size: MOZIBAN 20% SL is available in 250 ml pack.
Target Crops: Multiple
Target Pests : Aphid, Jasssid and Whitefly.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆