RETAILIATOR 63% WG
90-120 gm / Acre
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Buprofezin 56% + Dinotefuron 7%
Chemical group: Thiadiazinane + Neonicotinoid
Formulation: Available in 63% WG formulation with 56% + 7% w/w concentration
Mode of Action:
- Buprofezin: an insect growth regulator insecticide. It is a thiadizine chitin synthesis inhibitor which kills the insect at molting by inhibiting the incorporation of N-acetyl-d-glucosamine (2-(acetylamino)-2-deoxy-d-glucose) into chitin.
- Dinotefuron: is a contact poison and does not require ingestion by the insect to be effective. It binds irreversibly to insect nicotinic receptors and mimics the effects of acetylcholine, resulting in continuous nerve stimulation, incoordination, tremors, and death of the insect.
- Highly systemic & broad insecticidal spectrum
- Contact & Stomach actions
- Residual efficacy
- Excellent crop compatibility
- Relatively safe to beneficial insects
Pack Size: Retailiator 63% WG available in 250 gm pack.
Target Crops: Cotton, Rice.
Target Pests : Plant Hoppers, Whiteflies and Scale insects.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆