SEIZER 36% SC
Time of Application
200 ml / Acre
Aphid, Thrips, Mites
320 ml / Acre
Army worm, American bollworm
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Chlorfenapyr
Chemical group: Pyrroles
Formulation: Available in SC Formulation (Suspension Concentrate) with 36% w/v concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Contact & stomach action and also has systemic properties.
- Chlorfenapyr works by disrupting the production of adenosine triphosphate, in the insect nervous system.
- Exhibit excellent translaminar action.
- Targeted insects immediately stop feeding.
- Can be mixed with most of the available pesticides.
- Broad-spectrum insecticide provide excellent control against Thrips, Mites, Army Worm, American bollworm etc.
- Low toxicity to mammals, birds, fish and beneficial insect.
Pack Size: SEIZER 36%SC is available in 200 & 400 ml pack.
Target Crops: Cotton
Target Pests : Whitefly (nymphs), Aphids, Rice plant hoppers etc.
Method of Application: Apply product as foliar spray when insect population reaches ETL.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆