SEIZER PLUS 20% SC
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid 10% + Chlorfenapyr 10%
Formulation: Available in SC Formulation (Suspension concentrate) with 20% w/v concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Imidacloprid act by blocking nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, Imidacloprid prevents acetylcholine from transmitting impulses between nerves, resulting in the insect’s paralysis and eventual death.
- Chlorfenapyr works by interfering with respiration & acts on mitochondria (power house) & disrupt the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Hence cells stop functioning and insect dies from inability to produce its own energy.
- Broad spectrum.
- Systemic insecticide with contact & stomach actions.
- Excellent translaminar action.
- Anti-feeding activity so, insects stop feeding after 3-4 hrs. of spraying.
- Greening effect on crops.
- One shot control for Thrips, Mites, AW, ABW etc
- Relatively safe for beneficial insects
- Excellent tool for IPM & IRM programs
Pack Size: SEIZER PLUS 20% SC is available in 200 ml bottle pack.
Target Crops: Cotton
Target Pests : Thrips
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆