SHOGUN 1.8% EC
Spotted and American Bollworms
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Abamectin
Formulation: Available in EC Formulation (Emulsifiable Concentrate) with 1.8% w/v concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Abamectin (a systemic insecticide) is a nerve poisons. It stimulate the gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) system, a chemical “transmitter” produced at nerve endings, which inhibits both nerve to nerve and nerve to muscle communication. The affected insect become paralyzed, stops feeding, and dies.
- Shogun gives long residual control of mites with superior performance giving better yield and quality.
- Shogun forms a “insecticide reservoir” in the leaf tissue giving long lasting activity.
- Shogun is an excellent fit into Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs as its low use rates reduces the amount of chemical in the environment.
- Shogun has short PHI and therefore can be used close to harvest with little disruption to harvesting schedules.
- Shogun has low residues and therefore little or no chance of an export being rejected for exceeding the import tolerances.
Pack Size: SHOGUN 1.8% EC is available in 500 ml & 1L pack.
Target Crops: Cotton, Vegetables, and Fruits.
Target Pests : Red Mites, Citrus Rust Mites, Leaf Minors.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆