TELSTA 20% SC
Cotton sucking pest (Aphid, white fly, Jassid etc.)
Maize shoot fly
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Clothianidin 20% SC
Formulation: Available in SC Formulation (Suspension concentrate) with 20% w/v concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Clothianidin act on the central nervous system of insects as an agonist of acetylcholine, the neurotransmitter that stimulates nAChR, targeting the same receptor site (AChR) and activating post-synaptic acetylcholine receptors but not inhibiting AChE.
- Broad spectrum insecticide.
- Systemic insecticide with acute contact and stomach actions.
- Exhibit Translaminar activity.
- Excellent knock down effect & long residual control.
- Relatively safe to predators & beneficial insects.
- Suitable for IPM & IRM practices.
- Good tank mix partner; can be used with other insecticides & fungicide.
Pack Size:TELSTA 20% SC is available in 200 ml bottle pack.
Target Crops: Maize, Cotton
Target Pests : Maize shoot fly, Cotton sucking pest (Aphid, white fly, Jassid etc.)
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆