TREDA 21% EC
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Lambda Cyhalothrin 1% + Triazophos 20%
Chemical group: Pyrethroid + Organophosphate
Formulation: Available in EC Formulation (Emulsifiable Concentrate) with 21% w/v concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Contact & stomach action.
- It acts as chitin synthesis inhibitor, and prevents formation of exoskeleton after moulting.
- Contact & stomach action and also has translaminar properties and can penetrate deeply into the plant tissues.
- Triazophos belongs to Acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitors.
- Broad spectrum insecticide.
- Insecticide with dual contact and stomach action.
- Good translaminar action.
- Effective control of Pink Bollworm in Cotton.
- Excellent knock-down effect.
- Longer Persistence after spray.
Pack Size: TREDA 21%EC is available in 1L bottle pack.
Target Crops: Cotton
Target Pests : Pink bollworm
Method of Application: TREDA 21% EC can be applied as a foliar spray solution at a recommended per acre dose.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆