VELVET 10% SL
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Nitenpyram
Chemical group: neonicotinoids
Formulation: Available in SL Formulation (Soluble liquid) with 10 % w/v concentration
Mode of Action:
- Disruption of the insect’s nervous system by inhibiting nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- Systemic with translaminar activity.
- Contact & Stomach actions.
- Excellent crop compatibility
- Immediately absorbed into plants through roots & leaves.
- Low toxicity against Mammalian, Birds, and Aquatic Organism Species.
- Relatively safe to beneficial insects.
Pack Size: Velvet 10% SL available in 200 ml pack.
Target Crops: Cotton
Target Pests : Aceph ate Thrips, Jassid etc.
Method of Application: VELVET 10% SL can be applied as a foliar spray solution at a recommended dose.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆