VEYONG JINTENG 60% WG
100 gm / Acre
60-100 gm / Acre
Product Category: Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Dinotefuran + Pymetrozine
Chemical group: Neonicotinoid + Pyridine
Formulation: Available in 60% WG formulation with 20% + 40% w/w concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Disruption of the insect’s nervous system by inhibiting nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- Pymetrozineit does affect neuro regulation or nerve-muscle interaction. Physiologically, it seems to prevent the insects from being able to pierce the plant.
- Highly systemic & broad insecticidal spectrum.
- Contact & Stomach actions.
- It exhibits ovicidal action.
- Translaminar action exhibit insecticidal efficacy on lower surface of leaf when applied at upper side.
- Residual efficacy.
- Have excellent results against THRIPS & farmer perception is good.
- Excellent crop compatibility.
- Relatively safe to beneficial insects.
Pack Size: Veyong Jinteng 60% WG available in 100 gm pack.
Target Crops: Cotton and Rice
Target Pests : Jassid, Plant Hoppers, Leaf Miners and Aphids.
Method of Application: VEYONG JINTENG 60% WG can be applied as a foliar spray solution at a recommended dose.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆